Tuesday, July 29, 2008

TAG FROM GERI


1. WHAT WAS I DOING 10 YEARS AGO?
I was in third year college in Cebu doing the usual young and budding woman supposed to do in a city full of life and parties. Budding woman because i didn't get to be one and refuted to do so years prior to including high school. I was once a boyish and a toughie when it comes to men and life in general. I found a band group that is lookin for a front female singer that plays music in mabolo name hodgy podgy(excuse me for the spelling). We played mostly oldies, some jazz and folk songs. It made me a woman and get to play mature songs which also influence some personalties that made me who i am today. Bubbly, outgoing and fun. I shifted from physical therapy to medical technology course at the same university after i found out that nutrition program means more than 4yrs. of college i have to endure or suffer. Since i never liked school at all. Due to the department not crediting my medical sciences subjects it devastated me that not only i didn't graduate with all A's in my report card in medical technology but basically lost my enthusiasm of going to school. I was more active in extra curricular than academically.


2. WHAT ARE THE FIVE THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY?
Finish this entry
Cook or find something that Mattie and I can eat like sandwich.
Bathe, play, read some animal magazines to matt and put him to bed(i consider this as one routine).
Watch my netflix dvds, i've been holding it hostage now for a week since i was out of town this past weekend.
Fold all clothes i washed yesterday and put it away.
Try to go to bed early and catch some more sleep since i had a nightmare of experiences during my travel to and from detroit(which will be the topic on my next entry).


3. SNACKS I ENJOY:
Wheat cinnamon bread with raisins, oranges, apple, grapes and prunes. If i get to make some filipino snack delicacy like bico(sticky rice pudding on coconut milk) and buchi(sticky rice sesame ball filled with red bean paste) i can eat it twice everyday until it's gone. I always make sure i cook a lot to last for awhile(lol).


4. PLACES WHERE I LIVED:
Mati, Cebu City, Beijing, Fort Lauderdale and San Antonio.


5. THINGS I’D DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE:
Of course like Geri, retire
Travel the world
Create/sponsor a charity foundation
Start a recording company
Build a recreation center for kids in Africa and my parents hometown of Mati.
Lastly, build a culinary school

comments

2 Responses to "TAG FROM GERI"
  1. Anonymous said...
    7:29 PM

    Wow vanz, I will be your first student to enroll in your culinary school (wink). Speaking of laundry, after my two days stay at lanies house I have 2 laundry bucket full of clothes waiting to be fold (lol).

  2. Neneng said...
    11:01 AM

    Geri,

    sure thing i was still confused with life 10 years ago lol. Dishes? i can skip a day same applies to laundry. But i have to finish it before the weekend para makala-ag or before the week start aron dili mag overlap and piles lol. Nice to meet you again sa michigan. I'm blessed to have known you.

    Ate kim,

    Sus i already quit the part time cooking job. I'm a little lost right now with culinary. I might go to school part time for personal use and hobby lang gud. I don't think i can survive working in the field full time as a source of income kay mura mamatay ako lawas. Wish i have the energy and endurance like lanie to handle the kitchen the way she does.

    Perhaps i just needed a muscle body? Luyat man gud ko karon hahaha.

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates